THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT ENTERED!
Good news everyone! If you enjoyed my review of Boak and Bailey's Brew Britannia - The Strange Rebirth of British Beer and fancy picking one up then you're in luck. I have a single copy of the book to give away courtesy of publisher Aurum Press.
In order to enter simply answer the following question by either leaving a comment below (Please make sure to leave your name and email address!) Or drop your answer in an email to matthewgcurtis(at)gmail(dot)com.
Which of these hop varieties generally has the highest alpha acid content?
In order to enter I must receive your entry by no later than the end of Sunday the 27th of July 2014 and I'll announce the winner the following Monday. Good Luck!
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Entries must be received by no later than midnight on July 27th 2014 any entries received after this date will be invalid.
- Entries must include a name and a valid email address in order to qualify. The winner will be picked at random and the judges decision is final.
- Entries submitted via Facebook, Twitter, Vine etc or by anonymous commenters will be invalid.
- Limited to one entry per person, I reserve the right to disqualify entries if I feel they are against the T's & C's.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner fails to claim their prize within 48 hours then they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize will ship direct from Aurum Press.
- The competition is open to the UK & Ireland only.
Original photography by Dianne Tanner.